Soul Work For Moms is now accepting audio submissions for consideration for inclusion in an episode of the podcast. For your entry to be considered, each submission must meet the following criteria:
- Length between 2-10 minutes
- Must not include any material that might be infringing on any copyright (this includes most music)
- Be of good audio quality-meaning it’s not a struggle to listen to, no overly-distracting noises, etc.
- Answer one of the prompts from below (get as creative as you like in how you answer!)
- Explain a simple tweak that has made your life as a mother easier or more enjoyable.
- Record a conversation with your mom about motherhood.
- Who inspires you as a mother?
- Share a soul work story. What was causing you pain and where you are now? How did you get there?
- Tell about an uplifting moment you had recently. Something that felt like a breath of fresh air.
- What was a hard mothering decision that you’ve had to make? How do you feel about that decision now?
- Share a book that has changed, or shifted your experience of motherhood.
(If you’d like to submit something that doesn’t meet the above prompts, send me an email and we can discuss!)
Send all entries to: email@example.com with AUDIO SUBMISSION in the subject line.
Submissions can be as simple as a 2 minute voice memo, a highly-produced 10 minute file, or anything in between. Submitting an audio file does not guarantee inclusion in the show. All submissions will be reviewed and included based on quality of audio and appropriateness of content. Any questions can be emailed in advance.
Looking forward to hearing your submissions!